Register for the webinar
The evolution of US sportsbook marketing
Tuesday, March 2
8.00 am EST | 11.00 am PST | 4.00 pm GMT
Betting operators are reinvesting almost all revenue into customer acquisition. As the industry’s focus shifts from building customer databases to generating a profit, how can sportsbooks ensure they are maximizing their marketing investment? The second part of the Path to Profitability series brings together a host of industry marketing experts, to discuss how to refine acquisition strategies. Among the topics covered will be:
- How has the betting sector’s approach to customer acquisition evolved?
- Can the wider media landscape help funnel players to licensed sportsbooks?
- What tools or tactics have been overlooked to date?
- What partnerships offer the most immediate returns?
- Can land-based loyalty programmes and closer links with the brick-and-mortar businesses have a positive effect on betting revenue and profits?
- Affiliate and online vs. traditional media – what offers the best value?
Brendan Bussmann, Global Market Advisors
Dustin Gouker, Head of Content, Catena Media North America
Aubrey Levy, VP, Marketing & Content, theScore
Ishwara Glassman Chrein, Head of Sports Partnerships, Verizon Media / Yahoo Sports
* If I have provided a non-business domain email address (such as, but not limited to, gmail, hotmail, etc) I am doing so in the context of it being used for my business and not personal interactions with Clarion.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.
By registering for this webinar, you confirm that the contact information you have given is for the purpose of business communications. If you have provided a non-business domain email address (such as, but not limited to, gmail, hotmail, etc) you are doing so in the context of it being used for business and not personal interactions with Clarion.
iGB is part of Clarion Gaming, part of the Clarion Events Group of companies (Clarion). We take your privacy seriously. By registering for this course or webinar we wish to use your information on the basis of our legitimate interests to keep in contact with you about future editions of this and other relevant courses, events, products and services which may be of interest to you.