The winners of the 2019 WhichBingo Awards were revealed this week (June 26) in a ceremony at London’s world-famous Madame Tussauds.
The gala event offered the teams behind the UK’s biggest online bingo and slots brands a chance to come together and celebrate and toast the success of the industry’s leading lights.
After a red-carpet welcome, the evening saw 15 different winners crowned across a total of 18 categories, which included new-to-2019 awards for Best New Slots Site, Best New Slots Game, Best Slots Provider and Best New Bingo Game.
Reflecting on the evening Wayne Howe, from WhichBingo said: “It was a remarkable night. Every year the awards offer us a chance to celebrate another year of hard work from the brightest and best that the industry has to offer. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners, we hope see you all again next year.”
WhichBingo Award Winners – 2019
- Best Bingo Site: Jackpotjoy
- Best Slots Site: mFortune
- Best New Bingo Site: Buzz Bingo
- Best New Slots Site: Dr Slot
- Best Bingo Chat Team: Heart Bingo
- Best Playtech Bingo Site: Gala Bingo
- Best Microgaming Bingo Site: Dream Bingo
- Best Jumpman Bingo Site: Viking Bingo
- Best Dragonfish Bingo Site: Wink Bingo
- Best New Bingo Game: Age of The Gods Bingo
- Best New Slot Game: Gamesys – Around the Reels in 80 Wilds
- Most Socially Responsible Operator: tombola
- Best Mobile Bingo Site: Heart Bingo
- Best Customer Service: Mecca Bingo
- Best Bingo Software: Playtech
- Best Slots Provider: Microgaming
- Best Marketing Campaign: Buzz Bingo
- Best Social Media: tombola
A full gallery of photos, videos and more from the awards are available online at WhichBingo.