This webinar has been POSTPONED to 2022.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused – we will let you know the new date as soon as possible.
Changing regulation and legislation across established markets in Europe requires an increasingly considered approach when looking to engage with betting audiences. Successful bookmakers need to be focused and efficient when investing in customer acquisition and retention.
One of the challenges for operators is to create a marketing strategy that reflects the real cost of acquisition and considers all marketing touchpoints, while being optimised to reduce ad waste. Opportunity comes in the form of personalisation powered by AI and machine learning, driving conversion by delivering the right message at the right time to the right audience.
In this session, Sportradar’s Global Director Advertising Sales, Florian Geheeb, is joined by Andrew Sharland, CEO of personalisation technology Fresh Eight and Maik Brodowski, Head of Marketing Germany, Betway, to share their insights on the industry and discuss digital marketing best practice.
Key takeaways will include:
- The power of personalisation
- Understanding attribution and how it can shape your marketing strategy
- A look at the go-to-market strategy of Betway in Germany
- Florian Geheeb, Global Director Advertising Sales, Sportradar
- Andrew Sharland, CEO of personalisation technology, Fresh Eight
- Maik Brodowski, Head of Marketing Germany, Betway
Mon, Dec 06, 2021
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT