Sports betting without live sports – what is the impact of widespread sporting events cancellations due to Covid-19 on the emerging sports wagering market in the USA?
In this webinar we explore how the sports betting environment in the US can survive with the indefinite suspension of its sports leagues.
This webinar explores:
- What events are we talking about as the sporting season is starting for a number of sports
- Retail-only vs. mobile – projected effect on the revenue
- Role of media outlets in expanding the wagering offering to create even more engagement and increase viewership
- Impact on odds/lines with empty venues
- Impact on advocacy efforts for mobile sports wagering
This webinar is sponsored by FSB Technology: