- Salary Attractive Salary
- Location Malta
- Reference 34842
A steady growing iGaming company are looking to hire a friendly and confident individual to join their growing Finance team. This brand new role is for an Accountant.
The ideal candidate would be reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Issuing revenue invoices, preparing revenue reconciliations, and dealing with accounts receivables
- Preparing PSP reconciliations, Cash in Transit and Player Funds reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of any reports and information relevant for decision making
- Assisting the Finance team with any other related tasks
- Be in possession of a University degree in Accounting / ACCA qualification
- or be in the final stages of attaining an Accounting qualification.
- Have solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Have advanced MS Excel skills
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Gaming experience is preferred
Minimum Accounting Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Competitive Salary
- International Health Insurance & Fitness Benefit
- Weekly Team meals
- Team-building events and parties
- Learning & Development opportunities
- A great working environment
- Medical Insurance
Apply for the role of Accountant on Pentasia.