- Salary €40,000 - €45,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location Remote
- Reference 34215
We are working with an innovative Crypto business who is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
You will responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with campaigns, as well as tracking and reporting on the progress and its effectiveness. You will also be tasked with identifying untapped revenue opportunities from both the existing affiliate base and by recruiting new affiliates to the platform.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of communication with affiliates; particularly providing white-glove service to our highest value affiliates. This includes recommending curated campaigns for affiliates and providing performance feedback.
- Onboard new affiliates, explain the affiliate program, be daily contact for any incoming requests.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Supply creative packages, links, and reporting via Affise to affiliates as needed.
- Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential.
- Analyze and understand key metrics relevant to affiliate campaigns and performance.
- Develop relationships with new top-level affiliates with high levels of relevant traffic through research and referrals.
- Work closely with other departments and teams to support all online assets enhancements, to create banners, video commercials, and text content.
- Generate new ideas to find new sources of affiliates, drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, research, and report on market trends and competition.
- Prepare reports for affiliate traffic performance for weekly and monthly basis.
- Participate in conferences with the team members at a booth or attend alone to gather new contacts and industry news.
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Experience with affiliate marketing in the FX or crypto industries.
- In-depth knowledge of how to promote a product via affiliates networks.
- The ability to run advertising campaigns with affiliates via Affise or Voluum.
- The ability to analyze traffic and achievement of the target OKRs.
- Knowledge of CR, CPC, CPL, CPA, CPO, ROI, and the ability to assess the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and generate reports.
- Be able to analyze competitors.
- Ability to generate hypotheses and test them through A/B tests.
- Be able to independently collect and analyze statistics.
- To be able to write interesting and competent ads in at least one language.
- Interest in the goals and objectives of the business.
- Ownership of the ideas & desire to help the company through their implementation.
- Attentiveness, thoughtfulness, and accuracy when performing tasks.
- Additional education in the field of online marketing will be an advantage. Native or fluent English. One more language at fluent level will be a bonus.
If you have the above skillset and experience and you are looking for your next step in your career then APPLY NOW!
Apply for the position of Affiliate Marketing Manager (Remote) – Serbia at Pentasia.