- Salary £30,000 to £35,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 34114
An award-winning PR and marketing that specialises in gambling and sports betting are looking for a motivated Senior Social Media Executive to join their rapidly growing team in Central London. Delivering high-standard, omnichannel PR and social campaigns to over 50 clients among the biggest names in the iGaming industry, across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, this is a great opportunity for a highly ambitious and pro-active Social Media Executive to join the team on a hybrid work model.
This role will require the successful candidate to work with one of the company’s biggest clients, delivering integrated campaigns and high-quality social media content, primarily across LinkedIn for one of the biggest names in the iGaming industry.
The ideal candidate would be proficient in using LinkedIn in both an organic and paid capacity, as well as experienced in creative copywriting, and campaign delivery. They would be hard-working, self-starters with some experience managing and delivering insights from social media analytics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong emphasis on producing a wide range of high-quality social media content, with a focus on copy-writing and paid media delivery
- Client liaison including daily communication, weekly calls, weekly updates, and face-to-face meetings at industry events
- Daily and weekly content idea generation and delivery of client content plans
- Collaborating with team members across the B2B and Social Media teams
- Monthly client reporting of analytics and results
Our client is looking for a Social Media Executive with demonstrable experience in social content/copywriting/B2B PR (agency or in-house), ideally with experience in creating high quality social media content on LinkedIn.
- Proven high-quality written/social-digital content experience and a passion for writing
- Confident communicator and comfortable in client-facing situations/client calls
- Digitally savvy and IT/computer literate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is a hybrid role based in Central London, with 3 days in the office and 2 working from home.
There is a competitive salary of £30,000 to £35,000 and benefits package being offered dependent on experience.
25 days annual leave, with additional days through years of service.
Apply for B2B Social Media Executive role at Pentasia.