- Salary 80-95K € DOE
- Location United Kingdom
- Reference 34948
My client, one of the fastest growing brokers worldwide, is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join their dynamic team remotely.
The primary responsibility of this role is to facilitate the company’s Business Intelligence and data analysis needs. Working closely with end-users, the role involves transforming data into vital information and knowledge that supports informed business decisions.
Some key tasks include designing, implementing, and providing operational support for the Business Intelligence solution, aligning it with the organization’s strategic objectives. Additionally, the role will focus on utilizing the BI solution to address complex data requests while providing insight into the data provided.
Desired experience and skillset:
• 3+ years of of database experience with strong understanding of BI data modelling concepts, principles, and best practices as well as demonstrated experience implementing data warehouses.
• 3+ years of experience with reporting and query tools.
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio and T-SQL.
• Extensive experience writing data queries with Transact-SQL.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Experienced leader with the ability to develop and grow talent
Apply for the role of BI Manager – Online Trading on Pentasia