- Salary 45000 euros
- Location Malta
- Reference 34942
I am seeking a native German Brand Manager (or Fluent speaking German Brand Manager) to join one of the most popular igaming companies in Europe.
This opportunity provides huge scope for development and growth. You will be managing and developing my client’s top brands on a day-to- day basis together with the country manager and centralised functions by working together as a team to ensure that my client is reaching their full potential in the market.
This is a Hybrid working set-up with 2 days a week in the office in Saint Julians, Malta.
- Developing the brand strategies together with the Head of Germany and Affiliate & CRM managers
- Brand management of all existing and any upcoming new brands
- Keeping the sites attractive & up to date with current brand strategies in mind
- Work closely with central marketing teams, product teams and tech teams to promote growth for the local market
- Retrieve & analyse relevant data
- Help with setting & keeping track of business-critical KPIs
- Constantly searching for different ways to grow our market share with our brands.
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience in the iGaming industry, and an ability to transfer this experience to this role, and what you can achieve
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Understanding of the German market and local regulation
- Experience with Casino Games is a must
- Being innovative in your approach to optimising our work in it.
- Being proactive is crucial in this role
- Being part of a team, so it is essential that you thrive off interaction and bounce ideas off of each other
- Demanding situations fuel you to prove to yourself and others that things can and will work. For us, it is all about making it happen.
- Excellent communicator
- Creative thinker
- Marketing experience, branding, copywriting.
So what can you expect from my client?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. and a company bonus scheme!
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance.
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
Apply for the role of Brand Manager – German Market on Pentasia