- Salary £25K -£30K
- Location London
- Reference 35489
Reporting to the Casino Content Manager, you’ll play a vital part for content in the casino team. Creating, uploading and optimising casino content across their website and global partners, while also providing new ideas of your own.
This role is perfect for anyone who has a strong passion and clear understanding of online casino, as well as strong knowledge around the iGaming landscape for both the UK and US markets.
- Regularly check to ensure all owned and operated sites/app, and partner sites are up-to-date and optimised with relevant casino content and offers.
- Produce written affiliate content targeting key search terms.
- Write long-form content while targeting keywords to target higher-value casino players.
- Work with Content Manager and SEO teams to optimise previously written content and high-performing pages.
- Proofread content and offers to ensure no mistakes
- Collaborate with wider marketing, content and PR team, and commercial team with ideas to improve traffic and conversion on all content.
- Work with both the commercial and SEO team in an effort to improve the player value of referring casino players.
- Subsidized Sky HD package, broadband and discounted sky talk
- Free Puregym membership
- Free healthcare and income protection
- Pension scheme with up to 9% contribution from the company
- £1,000 training fund each financial year, to spend on your professional development
- 25 days holiday which increases by 1 day for each year of service (up to 30 days)
Apply for the role of Casino Content Executive at Pentasia.