- Salary Highly Competitive
- Contract Permanent
- Location Spain
- Reference 31989
A selection of very well-known global gaming brands is looking for a Casino CRM Executive to join them in their new Ceuta office. To be well suited to this role you will be willing to relocate to Ceuta and have at least 1-year experience in CRM preferably in the Casino vertical. This role has fantastic growth potential and exposure to key internal stakeholders as you will report directly to the Country Lead of Spain.
The Casino CRM Executive role will include:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders across the business to ensure coordination of pre & post-campaign briefs and analyses, including the Commercial, Central Casino CRM, Casino Product, Casino Ops and Business Intelligence teams, amongst others.
- Helping to handle the relationship with 3rd Party providers when it comes to marketing, ensuring an excellent partnership is maintained and built upon.
- Applying CRM best practices to make change recommendations to various areas in Casino CRM to drive positive changes across all stages of a customer’s life with the brand, from onboarding, welcome, conversion and retention, to cross-sell, upsell, churn prevention and reactivation.
- Delivering and executing personalised and localised marketing to engage and retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more and recommend us, all the while making the most of our targeting and creative technology stacks to test and implement positive ROI-impacting changes.
- Providing recurring progress updates on all campaigns & communications you are responsible for.
- Working closely with the other vertical CRM, Product, and Marketing Tech teams to ensure the best possible customer experience for your campaigns.
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge of casinos and online gaming industries.
- Over 1 year of experience in CRM related, creative development environments.
- Management of a range of media channels and CRM programmes that drive improved commercial performance.
Apply for the Casino CRM Executive role at Pentasia