- Salary €60000 + Great Bonus
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 33879
A Tier 1 operator are looking for a Casino Games Manager to join their Casino team in Malta. In this role you will manage the Casino Games portfolio and also assist with the management of exclusive Casino Games created by 3rd party B2B suppliers. With your team, you will help to build and execute a games release plan for the key markets to ensure that you provide quality content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a key part in ensuring that the quality of the games portfolio are up to an exceptional standard.
- Managing relationships with existing Casino Suppliers and managing the integration of new casino suppliers.
- Ensure that the casino games are integrated on time and to specification.
- Be knowledgeable of the casino landscape and competitors.
- Manage and optimize the current portfolio of games.
- Reporting on key KPIs for your markets – identifying what is/isn’t working and reporting on it to Senior stakeholders, as well as highlighting any improvement opportunities.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Experience within a casino management team.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment with an operational focus.
- A thorough understanding of Casino Games, offers and players.
If you would like more information on the role and the business, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can Apply for the Casino Games Manager Role at Pentasia