- Salary Attractive Salary
- Location Malta
- Reference 34729
A successful iGaming business that works in regulated markets is looking to hire a Chief Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the CEO, and working in the Malta office (hybrid arrangement) your responsibilities include:
- Determine the internal capacities needed to execute our compliance work
- Develop constructive relationships with regulators
- Review needs and cooperation of third-party partnerships
- Create compliance policies and processes
- Provide strategic direction to the management team in terms of compliance impact on business
- Prepare intelligence on compliance decisions to enable good decision making
- Ensure that internal audits are regularly conducted
- To understand the compliance needs and make sure that the relevant processes, software, and staff are in place to effectively meet the compliance requirements.
- As a person you are highly structured and result driven.
- You are an experienced people leader and one of your key strengths are that you lead with clarity and openness.
- You have a proven track record of working successfully with other departments on whom you are dependent such as the tech department.
- Experience in the Dutch market is a plus but not a requirement.
- You have several years of experience in compliance work in iGaming companies.
- You have effectively managed larger teams within this area.
- BA of Laws or other relevant area.
A great salary and range of benefits are on offer and the company will support relocation costs.
Apply for the role of Chief Compliance Officer on Pentasia.