- Salary Attractive Salary
- Contract Permanent
- Location United Kingdom
- Reference 33952
An established Gaming company is looking to hire a passionate Commercial Lawyer to support the legal team with a variety of legal matters.
The company has smart offices located in Watford and operate a hybrid working policy.
Working closely with the Senior Legal Counsel you will be responsible for;
- Providing clear strategic legal advice to the Procurement team and/or the relevant business teams on procurement and tender processes and all commercial arrangements and negotiations.
- Negotiating (together with the Procurement team and/or business area) and drafting the terms of all commercial contracts, including good and services, retail, IT, payment processing and IP.
- Advising on internal contractual governance processes (including procurement policy document/s and related procedures) and assisting with legal updates.
- Advising on any procurement or contractual disputes.
- Instructing and managing external legal counsel where specialist advice is required.
- Continually updating and expanding a suite of template contracts and associated documents to ensure these meet the business needs and are compliant with all applicable law, best practice and commitments to the Gambling Commission, while also maximising efficiency and consistency across supplier contracts.
Developing internal policies on how to respond to common comments made by counterparties on standard terms.
An attractive salary and transition bonus are on offer for this exciting opportunity in a fast paced growth sector.
You can Apply for the Commercial Lawyer Role at Pentasia