- Salary €30,000 - €40,000
- Contract Permanent
- Reference 33174
An innovative Generation Z Crypto Sports Betting and Casino business is seeking to hire a talented Community and Influencers Manager to take ownership and grow its Community.
Reporting to CMO and working closely with the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the community strategy of the company through Social Media and streaming platforms, improving the overall business KPIs by increasing the number of new users in our community, and maximising customer engagement.
The successful candidate is a self-starter who can work independently with at least 3 years of experience in a Community Manager Role.
- Own the company’s Discord and Twitter Communities.
- Exploring new platforms and creating new communities.
- Planning daily activities to keep the community engaged and increase audience.
- Ensure brand consistency by communicating with the marketing team.
- Working closely with the Affiliate Manager to identify potential influencers and streamers.
- Coordinate the onboarding of new influencers/streamers and make sure they deliver.
- Generate new content ideas to help influencers and streamers to increase conversion.
- Previous experience in a Community Manager role within the Videogames/gambling/crypto industry.
- Proven ability to grow a community.
- Be able to manage Telegram, Twitter and Discord Communities.
- Have a passion for Both Crypto/DeFi/NFTs & Gambling.
- Good Knowledge of Web3 and crypto world.
- Experience using Discord and majority of social media platforms (Twitter, Twitch, TikTok)
- Excellent written English.
- A team player with excellent organisational skills.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment with flexible working shifts.
What we offer
- Fully remote working. Work from Anywhere.
- Young working environment
- Career progression
You can apply for the Community And Influencers Manager role at Pentasia.