- Salary £45-50K + 20% Bonus
- Contract Permanent
- Location United Kingdom
- Reference 34216
Leading Betting Provider require leader to take charge of Esports operation
- Lead the delivery of Esports tournaments and related operations as part of the Competitive Gaming product.
- Deliver that strategy through 7 managers and 170 staff – would ideally suit someone with experience in retail or hospitality.
Who you are:
- Flexible and creative, together with a pragmatic and hands-on approach to delivery.
- You are motivated by the challenge of managing a team of talented operational staff to successfully deliver.
- You can manage the balance of a culture of continuous improvement, whilst having fun and celebrating success.
- Deliver a strong vision – Communicate clear plans and deliver gaming goals.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to – comply with the Gambling Commission.
- Ensure quality – Utilise data to ensure continuous improvement.
- Remain within costs – Manage cost lines within the budget. Deliver agreed ROI from all CAPEX spend.
- Understand the Product – A curiosity about the world of Esports.
- Grow the operation – Ensuring recruitment, on-boarding, training and performance management, are delivered.
- Maintain an excellent culture – create a high support, high challenge culture.
- Maintain excellent communication – regular briefings with your management team.
Skills and Experience:
- Can handle a large operation – Experience in a multi-site or large single site environment (betting/leisure/retail/hospitality preferred).
- Proven Caliber – Previously managed and led high-performing teams.
- Proactive – Strong implementer who can take appropriate action from a set of agreed plans, data, processes – solution focused.
- Driven and enthusiastic – Ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Excellent communicator – Ability to present ideas and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Tech Savvy – Comfortable using Microsoft Excel, Teams and Outlook.
Apply for the Competitive Gaming Operations Manager role at Pentasia.