- Salary Attractive Package
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 31743
A technology-first company is looking to hire a Compliance and Regulatory Manager, based in London.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer the main duties will cover;
- Monitoring compliance and ensuring the effective implementation of rules at all organisational level.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with regulations and directives in the European jurisdictions in which the company operates
- Liaising with regulatory and supervisory authorities
- Assisting in internal and external audits
Compliance and Regulatory Manager Requirements
- Ability to manage time and to prioritise workloads effectively
- Reliable, dependable and proactive
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills. Fluency in Swedish or Danish would be highly desirable.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a wide variety of people and to respond positively and effectively to staff
- Previous experience working in the online gaming industry.
In return is the opportunity to be part of a very professional team who work hard/play hard along with an attractive package.
Enquire about the Compliance And Regulatory Manager at Pentasia.