- Salary €90K
- Location Greece
- Reference 35282
Seeking a Country Manager to help with the launch of a new licensed online casino brand. Responsible for managing all activity related to the Greek market with focus on marketing, product and commercial initiatives, the Country Manager will also work across all teams in the organisation
- Derived from the overall business plan define the marketing strategy, plan and manage annual marketing budget.
- Working with in-house local, international marketing teams, as well as external advertising agencies lead the development and execution of all relevant ATL and digital marketing campaigns assets.
- Handle negotiations with external advertising agencies.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross functional teams while working with other Regional Directors/Manager, Product/Business Owners and cross departments to capture and optimise synergies and knowledge sharing.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and campaign management either agency or client side. Track record in launching new brands to the market is an advantage.
- Previous experience working in regulated industry with strict compliance and advertising codes is an advantage
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Profound understanding of Greek demographics, culture, and media landscape
- Proven leadership and management skills with track record in recruiting developing and managing talent.
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience working with internal and external agencies and business partners.
- Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication in both Greek and English, Excel and Power Point presentation skills.
Apply for the Country Manager – Greece role at Pentasia.