Country Manager – IGaming & Sportsbook – Brazil
- Salary COMPETITIVE
- Contract Permanent
- Location Brazil
- Reference 34170
My client is searching for a self-motivated country manager to drive the launch & expansion for a new, well-funded sports betting & casino business across Brazil. The country manager will lead all operations to ensure the profitability of the company’s local business. Responsibilities include marketing, commercial, operational, and overall P&L performance. You should also be comfortable with local & international travel.
To be successful as a country manager, you should be a highly competent from a marketing & commercial perspective and have strong networking abilities. Outstanding candidates should be able to work without supervision and demonstrate cultural sensitivity & understanding of the local market.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop strategic plans for the development of brand building and acquisition marketing activities across the region.
- Develop and manage customer acquisition media channels. With a strong emphasis on digital channels for acquisition initially.
- Develop and manage relationships with local 3rd parties such as media agencies, media groups, marketing, creative and production agencies. This includes agency selection and commercial negotiations.
- Ownership of the annual marketing plan, respective budgets, and targets.
- Brand champion for the local brand
- Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all communication channels
- Liaising with the head office in Europe and writing up quarterly/annual reports.
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
Key skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar marketing leadership role
- 3+ years’ experience working in B2C online gaming/sports betting
- Proven track record of successfully launching a new brand and achieving rapid business growth
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field is preferred but not required.
- A good knowledge base of the country/region is crucial
- The ability to provide excellent customer service
- Good people-management skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Massive career development
- Significant marketing budget to utilize
- Real ownership of the project and region
- Strong salary and bonus
- Remote working
- A chance to be part of an innovative and disruptive sports betting & gaming business that is going places fast
Apply for the Country Manager – IGaming & Sportsbook – Brazil role at Pentasia