- Salary Circa €130,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location Remote
- Reference 33961
Pentasia is proudly partnered with an iGaming conglomerate, looking to scale and grow by adding a CTO to run their payments gateway products and services. This role is a remote position, ideally for someone based in Bulgaria or if not, further afield in mainland Europe.
CTO Personal skill requirements and abilities:
- Experience as a Development / Technical Manager
- Experience building up projects from start to finish
- Good communicator and an empathetic person
- Infrastructure Overseer
- Strategic Planner
- Attention to detail, being able to foresee different events to come.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT or computer science program or a related field.
- Solid background and track record working in the technological industry.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills
- Leadership with exceptional soft skills, bringing people together and motivating them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye toward the future.
- Understand the importance of taking a cross-functional team approach and understand the agile ways of working
- Comfortable challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Passionate about teamwork, coaching, and building a collaborative research environment
Required understanding and knowledge in the full stack developer role with more focus on PHP and Laravel:
- Develops and creates software products according to previously prepared specifications.
- Monitors innovations in programming and programming languages and, following the Company’s uniform policy, creates software products.
- Installs, uninstalls and configures the application software products he creates.
- Prepares installation packages and documentation (installation manual and user manual) of the software products he has developed and keeps them up to date.
- If necessary, installs, uninstalls, and configures standard application software products.
- Performs installation, uninstallation, and configuration of all additional programs needed for the regular operation of the application software products.
- Administers, maintains, and updates the software products created by him.
- Periodically monitors the status of the software products and the correctness of the databases it has developed and handed over for operation.
- If necessary, administers the application products used in the company.
- If necessary, replaces other specialists in their main functions.
- If necessary, performs configuration, installation of an operating system, standard system and application software, and anti-virus programs of computer systems.
- If necessary, provides methodical assistance to computer users to solve complicated problems that arise when using the software.
- Keeps records and controls the condition of the computer equipment and software products provided to him.
- Maintains the information package of data on the status of the software products developed by him in the Company.
- Maintains an information bank of data on novelties and the state of the market of software products in the field of creation and maintenance of applied software.
TECHNOLOGY – POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, jQuery, Alpine.js
Version Control Software: GIT
Communication: Recommended language – English
Required understanding and knowledge in system administration:
- Knowledge of Linux System Administration;
- Experience with Linux OS, web servers – Nginx, apache, SQL backup and replication, private and public virtualization – VMWare, KVM, and many other top-class world standard technologies.
- Perl, Python, or Bash scripting experience will be considered a plus
- MySQL administration experience
- Experience managing Web, SMTP, and DNS servers in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge in configuring hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc., following standards and project/operational requirements.
- Maintain critical internal applications.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues working with hardware and software vendors.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards following best practices.
- Understanding of IT security practices and ensuring key system controls are in place.
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of networking and LAN technology;
- Excellent English verbal skills
You can Apply for the CTO – Payments In Gaming – Remote Role at Pentasia