- Salary Circa €110,000 - €120,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location Remote
- Reference 33940
A Pentasia partner is seeking a skilled CTO with strong expertise in the technological sector with preferable iGaming and/or Crypto experience.
CTO will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs.
You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN A EUROPEAN TIME ZONE.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members, whilst developing and identifying any learning and development plans required.
- Maintaining a product-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments and evaluate and determine when new technologies should be incorporated into the company’s products and/or services.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Act as a leader to bring people together and drive the team towards the company vision and objectives.
- Creating engineering roadmaps based on the company vision.
- Make sure that engineers are motivated and fully committed to the success of the company.
- Manage and evaluate the company’s technology resources.
- Manage and evaluate future projects or acquisitions.
- Propose and monitor OKRs and optimize the company expenses in engineering.
An ideal profile may look like …
- Experience as a Development / Technical Manager
- Experience building up projects from start to finish
- Good communicator and an empathetic person
- Infrastructure Overseer
- Strategic Planner
- Attention to detail, being able to foresee different events to come.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT or computer science program or a related field.
- 10+ years working in the technological industry.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills
- Leadership with exceptional soft skills, bringing people together and motivating them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Understand the importance of taking a cross-functional team approach and understand the agile ways of working
- Comfortable challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Passionate about teamwork, coaching, and building a collaborative research environment
Apply for the CTO (Remote within Europe) role now at Pentasia.