- Salary £30000
- Contract Permanent
- Reference 31875
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join their very energetic team based in Gibraltar.
They are offering a great opportunity for career development, and the chance to be involved in other sectors of the business like the HR department for example
The Customer service team lead role
- Operational Awareness: Take ownership and responsibility for leading excellent service, delivery of department KPI’s by running the operation of resource and shift management. Review and analyse performance and liaise with relevant key stakeholders.
- Product Knowledge: Build product knowledge across brands to support operational awareness, management of the operation and supporting development of your direct reports.
- Developing Team Performance: Lead by example and take accountability for dealing with all aspects of people management. Recognise key motivators in the working environment, people’s different motivational needs, and identify techniques to motivate your team. Take an active interest in, and support, everyone’s personal development.
- Absence Management: Responsible for managing and understanding the impact of individual absence on the business. Recognises and address patterns of absence and reduce absence by team and department.
- Task Management: Handling multiple tasks concurrently and supporting Operations Manager to implement and execute new services/products and/or change.
- Recruitment/Resource Management: Be creative and have fun, find the right people for the business and team. Effectively manage and work with stakeholders to align resource with site activity e.g. campaigns, thinking business and player needs.
- Continuous Improvements: Empower your team to achieve a best in class experience by embedding quality and service standards. Analysing and resolving deficiencies, identifying trends and recommending continuous improvements to service offered to the player.
Your experience and skills
- Experience of managing, leading, and developing a successful team
- Provide feedback, mentoring and coaching, as well as reward and recognition, to move team performance using SMART goals
- A desire to deliver the best loyalty and VIP experience to the player and team
- Possess good IT skills and have experience using CRM systems
- Have a commercial background
- Knowledge and understanding of the competitor landscape, including experience of online gaming
- Ability to drive the team forward in terms of goals and cultural change
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels with Stakeholders and players,
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven
- Demonstrates sound and well-reasoned judgement when applying decision making
- A desire for continuous improvement – processes, reporting and the tools we use
- Able to manage competing priorities whilst ensuring performance targets are met
- Clear articulation of the player benefits for promoting marketing campaigns to team
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines, ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences
- Life Assurance (x3 salary)
- Contributory Pension Plan
INTERESTED? Please send contact Pentasia about the Customer service team lead role.