- Salary Attractive
- Contract Permanent
- Location Estonia
- Reference 30229
Our client is a growing company focused on the use of data to benefit e-commerce operations. The Data Science team provides decision making assistance and models to improve operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Analyse large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns
- Work with time series analysis to extract insights from data
- Try out advanced predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms and measure their accuracy
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Product development teams in the implementation of predictive models in a production environment.
- Support other teams in mathematical aspects (for instance by creating a formula for bonus models)
- Propose new ways of using data to improve our products and services
- Experience with Python, R or BI tools and excellent excel skills would be beneficial
Skills & Qualifications;
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics / Statistics, Computer Science / Engineering, or related field; equivalent experience acceptable
- 1+ year of experience in iGaming domain
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analysis
- Excellent data literacy and quantitative analysis skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of hypothesis-driven statistics and AB testing
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!