- Salary VERY COMPETITIVE
- Contract Permanent
- Location US
- Reference 31744
Our client, a large company in the iGaming industry, are currently looking to hire an experienced Database Developer to join them in Miami.
The client is a technology platform that allows businesses to extend their brand to their on-property players at any time, in any place, on any device.
They have just opened a new location in Miami so it’s a great opportunity to join a team with the excitement of a politics-free Tech startup and equity upside, without any of the crazy risks as they have a large corporate backing. You’ll solve brow-furrowing challenges and craft excellence in online gaming and sports betting products for our clients.
The successful candidate will work within the Database team and be involved in all aspects of database development from the transactional platform to the reporting platforms. This will include developing and maintaining a high-volume transactional database in addition to development in SSAS, SSRS and SSIS. Support will form part of the responsibilities and will involve liaising with internal personnel to help solve issues in the transactional platform as well as occasional paid weekend support.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years in designing and developing database using Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong T-SQL development: Stored procedures, Views, triggers, functions
- Undertake platform administrative tasks (adding configuration etc.)
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimisation (PTO)
- Excellent knowledge of indexes, index management, statistics and partitioning
- Familiarity with RDBMS principles, database design and normalization
- Understanding of the full development life cycle, development methodologies, and version control
- Develop and maintain tables, indexes, stored procedures, views, triggers and other objects utilizing the latest DML and DDL syntax
- Experience with SSDT (SQL Server Data Tools)
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude with ability to learn independently
- Experience with Visual Studio Data Tools, Data Flow tasks, Package configuration, ETL heterogeneous data sources setup, Deployment models, SSIS Data Catalog management, Environment setup
- C# / .NET familiarity
Apply for the ‘Database Developer – Miami’ role at Pentasia