- Salary Attractive + Benefits
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 30722
A growing software service company is looking for a DevOps Engineer as a permanent addition to the team, can be based in Malta, Cyprus or Dublin.
- Deploy software to development, staging and live environments.
- Contribute to and enhance current CI/CD pipelines to improve efficiency
- Research and implement holistic monitoring systems
- Configuration of services on AWS, or any selected cloud provider
- Configure Infrastructure as code, making use of tools such as Terraform and Packer
- Work together with the development team to debug any production issues
- Work closely with development and QA teams across our global offices
- Management of containers on platforms such as AWS ECS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency in configuring and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with git versioning platforms such as Gitlab and Bitbucket
- Capable of working both as a team and as an individual and with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of application and infrastructure monitoring systems such as Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics
- Expertise with cloud platform providers such as AWS, MS Azure, GCP.
- Knowledge with different database systems such as MongoDB, Postgres and MySQL
- Competency with ELK stack
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Skilled in Configuration Management tools such as Ansible
- Experience with Blockchain technologies
- Strong experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Python
Nice to have:
- Development experience with Python or Golang
- Experience with NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript
- Experience with queue/PubSub messaging services such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, AWS SNS
- Experience with caching technologies such as Redis
- Experience in Serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda
Next steps: Apply with your CV and I’ll get in touch soon!