- Salary up to €75,000
- Reference 34705
My Client is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionising the way enterprise solutions interact with the iGaming experience. Their cloud-based platform is shaping the future of digital entertainment by redefining how people play.
They are looking for an experienced and driven DevOps Engineer to work within their small DevOps team. As the DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for driving infrastructure initiatives, maintain our software development pipelines and architecture. You will work with cross-functional teams to implement innovative solutions that drive our business forward.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the engineering and operations teams, helping them to identify and resolve issues related to the software development pipeline.
- Maintain and monitor our software development pipeline and infrastructure to ensure it is secure, reliable and resilient.
- Design and implement a software development pipeline strategy that enables the efficient deployment of software, while maintaining a high level of security.
- Keep abreast of the latest DevOps, cloud computing and software development technologies and trends, and assess their potential to improve our operations.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation of the software development pipeline and processes to ensure it is up to date and accessible to the team at all times.
- Ensure compliance with industry standard guidelines and regulations for the software development pipeline.
- Work with internal and external auditors to ensure that the software development pipeline and infrastructure comply with all applicable regulations and standards.
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms, preferably Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code – ideally CDK for Terraform (Typescript).
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and various supporting tooling like HELM, traefik, Istio, ArgoCD etc.
- Proficiency with building and maintaining monitoring solutions – currently we use Prometheus with Elastic stack.
- Ability to design infrastructure topology with resiliency in mind.
- CI/CD and GIT experience – ability to work with development teams to improve build and deployment process.
- Understanding of Linux machine administration and Bash scripting.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language such as Python, TypeScript or Go.
- Strong security mindset with ability to identify vulnerabilities on various abstraction layers.
- Knowledge of industry standard online gaming policies and regulations will be a plus.
Apply for the role DevOps Engineer – Remote at Pentasia.