- Salary €50K
- Location Spain
- Reference 35320
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this role carries overall responsibility for the management and performance of the company’s Digital Marketing Strategy for both Casino & Sportsbook product, commercial relationships and improvements on customer journeys that will effectively improve conversion.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Manage and identify affiliate marketing sites that can drive important traffic to the company.
• Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. In addition, this is also a hands-on role working with various functions throughout the business in terms of problem solving and acting as an escalation for support internally and externally.
• Significant experience working within the casino sector, specifically the online Casino & Sports betting
• Highly adept at working in numbers and detail driven environment. Capable of analyzing and understanding the bigger picture through site, content and campaign analytics
• Good understanding of best SEO practices and up to date with recent changes on the main Search engines.
• Spanish Speaking with good level of English is highly appreciated.
Apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role at Pentasia