- Salary competitive
- Contract Permanent
- Reference 33169
Due to a rapid expansion, Pentasia’s client is looking for a Director Partnership Activation to spearhead the management of their Club Partners and execution of their client services program.
Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Chief Operating Officer (CCO), you’ll lead the Partnership & Client Services operations, and work to maximize our conversion returns through end-to-end client management, contractual obligations, event management, as well as assisting the CMO and Marketing Director in analyzing performance data & transforming these learnings into powerful presentations to regularly share with our Partners. We have big goals and intend to execute fast while equally focused on new opportunities & market development. Ideally, you’ve had experience in managing and executing Partnership strategy, direct end-to-end client management & liaison (agency or client-side), and marketing to users in the sports industry in corporate and/or startup environments.
- Lead the management & execution of the Partnership & Client Services operation, acting as the voice of our Partners to the organization to ensure continual growth and success.
- Operational responsibility of all Partnership contractual obligations, including:
- Ensuring compliance with the obligations outlined in various partnership agreements (clubs and operators).
- Proactively & regularly (at least bi-monthly) engage with each Partner to ensure transparent communications & fulfillment of organization & partners’ obligations, as well as explore additional opportunities for activation.
- Coordinate internally with the Marketing team & Operations team to communicate Partner updates, all obligations, calendar changes, and fulfillment strategies.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with Partners through direct and indirect communication.
- Event Management responsibility for all co-sponsored and exclusive events with our Partner databases & Operator Partners, which includes:
- Point person for all event deliverables – liaising both internally and with partners to ensure all items are delivered on time and within budget.
- Serving as the primary Client Service & Activation contact during assigned events.
- Attend sponsored events as needed (with support & attendance when needed from the Marketing and Leadership teams
- Leading post-event debriefs to ensure continued success for all partners (and our member base) & increasing participation to drive further conversions and value for our Operator Partners.
- Together with the CMO & Marketing Director analyze all results data, define actionable strategy iterations to grow success, and then deliver these findings & solutions into powerful presentations for our Partners.
- General Administrative duties as required to deliver a best-in-class experience for our Partners, and our Partnerships to continue to deliver successful returns for all parties.
- Execute in a fast-paced, and highly iterative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+years in account management, sponsorship management, affiliate marketing, digital marketing, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on execution capacity.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Strong ability to manage simultaneous project streams and thrives in a fast-paced, evolving company environment.
- Innovative thinker who looks beyond the immediate competitive set for inspiration and ideas.
- Hands-on experience working with a variety of process management & CRM tools.
- Knowledge of marketing affiliation tactics/management, email, social, and mobile CRM best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in regulated online gaming or e-commerce marketing not required, but highly regarded.
- Exceptional client management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under the pressure of short time constraints.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), as well as the Google suite (Gmail & Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc).
- Must have knowledge of marketing systems and processes (included but limited to email, SMS, onsite messaging & CMS management, app, and web push notifications, etc.).
- Must have a passion for sports and/or sports betting.
Apply for the Director Of Partnership Activations role at Pentasia.