- Salary Attractive Salary
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 33197
Director, Government Relations Europe/Latin America
Are you a public policy strategist that is inspired by the power of data and technology?
A highly structured, global business related to the gambling sector is looking to hire a Director Of Regulatory Affairs to support continued growth.
This role will be responsible for delivering strategic regulatory initiatives for their current and emerging gaming markets in Europe and Latin America, and laying the groundwork for growing a larger team in the future.
This individual will possess a network of industry and regulatory contacts to build upon existing relationships with government agencies, regulatory bodies, and industry stakeholders predominantly across Europe, as well as Latin America.
The ideal candidate will have a compliance, legal, or regulatory background with a strong affinity for understanding how our geolocation technology is optimized to serve various facets of the gaming landscape. This role will collaborate closely with their Government Relations teammates, as well as cross-functional teams including Executive, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Account Management, and others.
Applications will be considered from those with;
- 4+ years of experience or equivalent in government relations, compliance, legal, or regulatory management in the gaming industry
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and highly effective oral and written communication skills Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and G Suite Programs (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
- Degree in government affairs, business, finance, law or related field preferred
A highly attractive salary is available for this position and the business truly values it’s staff.
You can apply for the Director Of Regulatory Affairs role at Pentasia.