- Salary €55 - €65K
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 33265
iGaming platform providers need a Go Developer for their Malta office
- Chance to join a company focusing on employee wellbeing and professional development.
- A flexible working relationship based on trust.
- Report directly into the CTO
You will be asked to use your mind and have your voice heard as you create innovative new features and maintain high-level systems. Reporting to and working closely with the CTO, you will explore new opportunities to automate business functions and infrastructure further.
- Design, test, build and maintain exciting new features.
- Troubleshoot potential issues and fix potential bugs.
- Collaborate across the business to ensure requirements are held to and transformed into robust, scalable software applications.
- Develop and maintain different user, application, and architecture documentation.
- Take hold of ownership for the product lifecycle of several systems.
- As a technology enthusiast, keep abreast of new trends/technologies.
The type of profile they are looking for:
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- It would be beneficial to have experience with: Vue.js, AWS, and Cloudflare.
- Competency with software design principles
- competency with relational database concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
You can apply for the Full Stack GoLang Developer at Pentasia.