- Salary Attractive Salary with benefits
- Contract Permanent
- Location Sweden
- Reference 30283
My client is a Swedish casino game provider with top hits on the regulated casino market. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to be part of a new game studio and career. They work in small game teams with short development cycles and great joint commitment to the end product.
They are looking for Game Client Developers to be part of their new game teams.
The role involves building the game client, gameplay programming, handling server communication, all while working closely with animators, graphical leads and artists as well as external sound engineers and server logic programmers to create the best possible product.
• Script gameplay, functionality and handle communication with the game server.
• Implement animations, effects and particle systems.
• Optimise the game for the best performance from mobile devices abd web browsers. • Actively contributing to the development of in-house library functions and tools.
• Find creative solutions to simplify implementation of multi-faceted animations.
• Cooperate with team members to realise the games to be ready for launch.
Experience and skills
• Deep knowledge of programming.
• Experience of WebGL/OpenGL or similar rendering APIs for 2D/3D.
• Experience of debuggers for web browsers, UNIX command line tools.
• 2+ years of programming experience for mobile and/or browser-based games.
• Good knowledge in English (speaking, reading, writing).
• Experience from the casino-based industry or gaming industry is meriting.
• Team player with good cooperation skills.
• Solution oriented.
• Creative & Innovative.
• Ability to deliver on deadlines.
• To be part of a very successful game provider on the European arena.
• Open minded, dedicated and creative team-working atmosphere.
• A central office located in Stockholm City.
• 6 weeks holidays, wellness allowance, pension system.