- Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + company benefits
- Location United Kingdom
- Reference 34845
- Work alongside the Head of Product, Game Mathematician and Art Department to define and drive our game development process.
- Work with the appropriate teams to deliver end-to-end game concepts and user journeys.
- Define and map out all user journeys through a game, clearly explaining the overall user experience and laying out UI.
- Help development team produce game prototypes of new mechanics for play testing and optimisation.
- Working with product and QA, play test all new products and provide detailed feedback on game prototypes and fully designed and built games.
- Ensure consistency of UX and user journeys across all products.
- Maintain and communicate detailed project-related documentation including proof-of-concept presentations and design summaries.
- Research and assess current market trends, new technologies and competitor offerings in order to help us shape our new product development.
- Help on board and develop other team members as the team and company grow.
- Experience in product design and UX / UI.
- Experience of an end-to-end product design role.
- Extensive knowledge of real money gaming / slot design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to question assumptions and challenge ideas.
- Able to operate in cross-functional teams and understand a diversity of skill sets.
- Have an eye for detail and be meticulous about presentation.
- Have the drive and ambition to drive forward with ideas and deliver best-in-class games.
Apply for the role of Game Designer – Slots on Pentasia.