- Salary Attractive
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 30374
Our client is looking to add a bright and dedicated Head of Account Management, to join their Team.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the relationship with gaming platform existing clients throughout a team of Account Managers, while also taking the ownership of the client relationship, identifying commercial risk and opportunities and ultimately maximizing customer retention.
This position also requires some mobility on your side, traveling being occasionally necessary.
- Has a thorough understanding of growing existing and new markets through innovative marketing & product strategy;
- Experience managing multicultural teams, some of them remotely, with a big emphasis on analysis and commercial advice.
- Is a capable leader of people, able to build and develop strong sales and marketing teams;
- Has experience in developing and executing successful go to market commercial strategies;
- Creates marketing material and sales collateral;
- Engages with other vertical managers to understand and advice on different commercial routes.
- Provides feedback on business development for new opportunities;
- Takes ownership of sales oriented reporting solutions;
- Has the ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges;
- Demonstrates strong negotiation and analytical skills;
- Possesses outstanding influencing and relationship skills;
- Is Prepared to travel and perform other company duties if required.
- Continuous evaluation and optimization of internal procedures to make sure customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role within the Online Gaming or E-commerce sector;
- Experience in marketing and sales of a range of products used within Online industry;
- Excellent grasp of English.
Skills and Abilities:
- Dynamic, engaging and collaborative leader with a passion for getting the best out of people and teams;
- Clear strategic thinking and planning;
- Excellent management and communication skills to provide guidance to direct reports.
- Willingness to take ownership and be held accountable;
- Results driven;
- Flexible, adaptable, able to think creatively as plans evolve and events unfold;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong customer engagement skills;
- Strong influencing skills; persuasive, able to win support and engagement of others.