- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Location Remote
- Reference 33938
Our client is a retail and online gambling brand who want to grow their online presence and need top iGaming talent to help!
This is a great, fully remote opportunity to join a small team at the ground level with the fast-paced and exciting environment of a start-up coupled with the experience, security and leadership of an established business which has been in operation for many decades!
Our client is looking for a data driven Head of Affiliates to work closely with the Head of Marketing and Director to act as the product owner of the affiliate platform, increasing profitable traffic coming to the brand whilst calculating the expected ROI for players from each source and market by factoring in variables such as operating cost and retention.
Other responsibilities include:
- Outline effective affiliate acquisition strategies
- Promote affiliate brand
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts, strategically evaluating and reporting results of the overall operations regularly and systematically for the affiliation department
- Planning and executing affiliate campaigns, activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events, seminars and conferences
- Monitor, develop, expand and nurture existing affiliate partnerships
- Demonstrable experience in this or a similar role, with established relationships within the affiliation network
- Data driven with high attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills to adequately handle clients’ demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An ‘outside the box’ thinker, with good problem solving and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Fully remote anywhere in the world (work hours are between 9am – 6pm GMT)
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Exciting projects to really put your stamp on the business
Apply the Head of Affiliates (Remote) role now at Pentasia