Head Of Business Intelligence
- Salary 75k + 30% bonus
- Contract Permanent
- Location Europe
- Reference 34277
Our client, an online gaming provider with global reach, is hiring a Head of Business Intelligence to join their team!
As Head of Business Intelligence you will lead a business insight team, and in conjunction with the Head of Assurance and Intelligence will work to define the strategy and roadmap to deliver a business intelligence deployment plan, to enable the company to track and manage information, resulting in deeper insight contributing to operational, tactical and strategic decision making.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong analytical background and will be passionate about communicating the commercial impact of data.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data
- Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions
- Experience working with multi-nationals with the ability to assimilate relevant cultural and regulatory differences
- Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution
- Experience in building customer lifetime value models
- Help department managers with ad hoc projections and other modelling tasks
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory data-mining analyses to reveal insight
- Interprets and communicates insights to senior management
- Works with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track performance and highlight potential inefficiencies
Skills & Qualifications:
- The ability to work with large, complex data sets across multiple platforms and design efficient processes to provide accurate and timely information is crucial
- Experience in mixed marketing modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding activity on acquisition channels
- Understanding of the general digital marketing landscape and how each channel interacts to create a conversion
- Up to 3 years’ experience in data science or related field
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not required
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally, with experience working with third party agencies
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!
Apply for the position of Head Of Business Intelligence at Pentasia.