- Salary €50,000 - €60,000 DOE + Bonus
- Location Remote
- Reference 35305
Are you skilled in leading content strategies and drive operational efficiency within marketing divisions?
Know how to elevate a brand’s visibility, engaged and target the right audience, as well as develop, execute, and overseeing campaigns?
Then if you are looking for the next step in your career this role is for you!
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing on ideation and planning, while taking the lead in overseeing the execution of the content strategy across marketing and functional teams.
- Produce and manage content calendars, ensuring that content creation, from ideation to publishing, aligns with the established marketing strategy.
- Craft blog posts, product descriptions, editorial content, creative taglines that resonate with our brand.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the content creation teams, designers, and other relevant stakeholders, ensuring alignment in creative direction and execution.
- Oversee the quality assurance process for all marketing content, ensuring it consistently adheres to our high standards and resonates with our brand’s tone of voice.
- Track and measure the return on marketing investment, providing regular updates and insights to the Head of Marketing and other senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in marketing operations or a related role, preferably within the Crypto or gambling domain.
- Proficiency in content management systems, marketing automation tools, and analytics platforms.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and project management skills.
- Communication skills, strong team player who is comfortable working efficiently in a remote environment.
If you are an experienced content manager in the online gambling and crypto industry with strong skillset in content management systems, marketing automation tools, and analytics platforms then I want to hear form you!
Apply for the Head of Content & Marketing Operations (Remote) at Pentasia.