- Salary £55,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location United Kingdom
- Reference 33340
As Head of Digital PR, you will oversee the delivery of multiple global Digital PR campaigns and be the end escalation point for any client queries.
You will actively lead the Digital PR team, driving strategic and operational decisions, while empowering and inspiring the team to deliver solutions and pre-empt client queries, building trust and close relationships that allow us to retain and grow all client accounts.
This is also a hands-on role – you will be expected to get involved in client pitches and close involvement in campaign delivery, particularly at the early stages of any new work. As such, the role requires a proactive “can-do” approach.
- Reporting to: Directors
- Managing: Digital PR Team
- Line Managing: Digital PR Lead(s)
- Liaison with: Marketing Director and Heads of Department
- Leverage new and existing client relationships to secure new business
- Assist with new business acquisition by contributing to new and existing client pitches, providing strategies and concepts that meet clients’ goals
- Understand the needs of our clients and develop unique digital PR propositions based on all insights provided
- Supporting the growth of the business by continuously seeking opportunities for upselling
- Own the Digital PR P&L, working to manage the cost of sales and team to turnover
- Be the final point of sign-off on all digital PR concepts from conception to implementation
- A top-level overview of all client roadmaps and internal deadlines, working with Leads to greenlight and ensure all deliverables are sent in time
- Review current workflows, working with the Team Manager and Operations Director to implement new processes and improve efficiencies to optimise team performance, productivity, and profitability
- Demonstrable experience working in Digital PR, within an agency environment
- Comfortable in a client-facing environment, with the confidence to lead client calls and/or meetings
- Proven experience of pitching and strategizing for Digital PR campaigns
- Experience line managing, training, and leading high-performing teams
- 33 paid holiday days per year
- Birthdays off work
- Working abroad policy (up to 21 days a year)
- Competitive pension scheme, with matched contributions up to 7%
- Hybrid working with flexible start/finish times
- Life assurance
- Private Bupa healthcare
- Free access to Udemy Business, to complete courses of your choice
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Mental health assistance whenever required
- Regular team socials and learning workshops
- Free weekly breakfasts and drinks
- Exclusive discounts through Perkbox
- Monthly raffle prizes include cash prizes, echo dots, AirPods, champagne, coffee machines, and more!
Apply for the Head of Digital PR role at Pentasia.