- Salary £110,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 32913
A large online gaming business is looking for a Head of Gaming to join their team in London.
The Head of Gaming will partner with the Director in the development of the player strategy (both short and long term) and its implementation, for the acquisition, conversion, retention, and reactivation of players in order to extend and increase the players’ lifetime value.
Departments that form the Gaming Team: CRM, VIP, Design, Bingo, Player Risk, Support, VOC, Payment Ops & Payment Product, BI & Marketing.
- Driving player lifetime values;
- Working with the Department Heads to improve efficiency and excellence in their teams;
- Monitoring KPI’s and devising actions across the group to achieve targets daily, weekly, monthly and ongoing for the year ahead;
- Monitoring, alongside the marketing team, the analysis of the new player funnel to ensure optimised conversion at each stage;
- Monitoring and analysing games and player activity in order to enhance conversion and retention programmes;
- Liaising with the Business Analysts and Product Owners to communicate business requirements and objectives, provide any information required and collaborate in formulating specifications and projects;
- Collaborating with Department Heads on new and improved processes;
- Ensure the quality of player entertainment and games mix is maximised to achieve goals;
- Overseeing an effective segmentation of the player base to include player profiling, segmentation and loyalty levels; ensuring ongoing optimization through intelligence provided by BI;
- Involvement with other areas of the business in order to ensure product developments are carried through to the players;
- Assisting in management of Human Resources in the team, making suggestions and assisting with implementation for improvement of all processes with a view to enhancing employee engagement, retention and well-being.
You can apply for the Head of Gaming role at Pentasia.