- Salary Up to £100K Base DOE
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 31867
Have you got excellent domain expertise in particular with regard to slots, live casino, gaming content providers and gaming product/ platform development generally? Have you got previous iGaming Product management experience?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About the Head Of Gaming Product opportunity
Salary up to £100K Base with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is massive Tier 1 gambling operator that is renowned for innovation.
The role will be to live and breathe how the customers interact with the gaming products to ensure delivery of easy & speedy, engaging, innovative and above all safe set of customer experiences that helps my client win in a highly competitive, regulated market.
The Head of Gaming Product will develop and execute against a vision & strategy so my client can leverage its significant development resources and game supplier partnerships to create a differentiated and market leading mobile led gaming offering.
- Ensure the gaming product performance and user experiences will be on a par with or exceed industry leading digital experiences
- Align with key stakeholders in Commercial, Marketing, Tech, Compliance, Insight, Design amongst other areas to validate, refine and optimise your product strategy & roadmap priorities based on customer insight, relevant data, commercial performance, regulatory requirements and the competitive market context
- Ensure the product experience across all gaming products i.e. Sportsbook, Exchange, Casino, PBX, aligns with the overall gaming customer proposition
- Manage and develop a team of product & content experts around a culture of high performance
- Own the gaming content roadmap to ensure the portfolio of games is constantly evolving to deliver a market leading suite of games to customers
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong industry experience with excellent domain expertise in particular with regard to slots, live casino, gaming content providers and gaming product/ platform development generally
- Experienced people manager – able to provide clear direction along with both development challenge and opportunities for your team
- Demonstratable experience in building high quality gaming products, platform capability & delivering great customer experiences.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about the Head Of Gaming Product role, then please get in touch with Pentasia.