- Salary Very Competitive
- Contract Permanent
- Location United Kingdom
- Reference 32925
Pentasia’s client, A fast-growing company that provides co-working, serviced apartments, and omnichannel shopping experiences that seamlessly connect people, property, and businesses, is hiring a Head of IT Systems & Integrations to join their team in the UK!
The client’s services are all connected by their state-of-the-art technology, IoT, and infrastructure to help people interact and businesses grow.
The Head of IT Systems and Integrations is to be responsible for the specification, design, implementation, maintenance, and running of the group’s computer systems and integrations.
The successful candidate will be highly technically skilled, with proven professional experience and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes and technologies.
You will work with the CIO, Head of IT, Network Manager, Head of Service Delivery, IT Support Manager, and Business Application Manager to ensure new projects are rolled out on time, system uptime is maintained, that systems are secure, and assist the business with implementations and upgrades.
- AWS infrastructure
- Custom-developed applications (Python, C#, Golang, React)
- Our hybrid-cloud infrastructure (VMWare/AWS)
- Active Directory
- Linux system administration and security
- Database server management (Postgres, SQL Server, RedShift)
- Monitoring systems to ensure security (SIEM, etc.)
- Upgrading systems and processes for enhanced functionality and issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure
- The group’s back-office systems (SAP, TM1, hosted on VMware in redundant DCs)
- The cloud infrastructure for the group’s websites
- Attending any training and or meetings as required by the company
- Representing the company and yourself in a professional manner
- Taking responsibility for your own personal development at work and striving to be the best in what you do; taking pride in your work
- Participating in performance reviews and actively engaging in discussions around personal performance objectives with relevant line manager/s
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a computer field
- Software Development background
- VMware setup, troubleshooting and maintenance
- A good understanding of networking, DHCP and DNS is essential
- AWS design, setup and security
- Database management
- Windows Server and Active Directory
- Linux system administration
- A working knowledge of SQL
- A working knowledge of scripted languages
You can apply for the Head of IT Systems and Integrations role at Pentasia.