- Salary £50,000 - £62,000 DOE
- Location London
- Reference 35583
A global award winning, cutting edge and innovative online casino & bingo brand, is looking to hire a Head of Paid Search to help build a newly formed internal performance marketing team.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in leading performance marketing(specialising in paid search) at a high level. This person will find themselves working closely with internal teams as well as directly with platforms to ensure best-in-class paid search campaigns in extremely crowded markets. You will report to the Head of Digital but will act as an internal agency to digital managers and country managers.
- Lead the development and delivery of the annual Google/Bing/ASA and UAC marketing strategies for the in-housed markets.
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and reforecasting processes for the in-housed activity by presenting media plans to the relevant digital managers for approval.
- Liaise with the in-house ‘delivery’ team on the successful implementation of the approved media plans and reporting back on monthly basis by reviewing the forecasted vs. actuals performance.
- Deliver and execute monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans for Google/Bing/ASA and UAC campaigns together with the in-house ‘delivery’ team across the in-housed markets.
- Manage successfully the ongoing performance/optimization and weekly/monthly reporting of the above campaigns to the relevant stakeholder, to ensure the company hits the annual targets for each channel and geo.
- Proceed with daily/weekly/monthly auditing of the in-housed campaigns by supplying feedback on improvements to channel managers of the in-housed activity and reporting back to the Head of Digital, CMO and CEO on performance updates
- Identify and test new channels outside of our existing marketing mix to add scale to the performance plans – this includes the development of test plans
- Work with the Marketing Analytics and BI teams to identify and provide evidence on assisted conversions across all relevant platforms.
- Mentor and develop your team of direct reports, ensuring they are correctly trained in tech and platform developments in order to evolve and scale the channels successfully.
- Work with the Marketing Analytics and BI teams to identify profitable customer segments and develop performance strategies to target those segments across relevant performance channels.
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through increased and more automated technical solutions.
- Work closely with BI and the marketing analytics teams to identify cost saving opportunities.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Marketing Performance (specializing in paid search campaigns/desktop and mobile), data science or related field.
- Experience in the online gaming industry.
- Experience across all performance marketing platforms.
- Experience in forecasting, building and maintaining a performance marketing team.
- Expert understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally, with experience working across multiple countries is also beneficial.
- Strong team building and management approach – the ability to win over, manage and motivate senior performance marketing professionals, to ensure they deliver results.
- Strong organizational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be at the cutting edge of search innovation with an awareness of platform changes, ideally with nurtured contacts already within Apple, Facebook, and Googl.
- Must have the ability to drive complex strategies but also to explain them to nurture junior members of staff and non-digital stakeholders, challenging their views if/when needed.
- You will require strong analytical acumen with the ability to uncover insights and create stories by seamlessly integrating a variety of data sources.
- Must have the ability to drive complex strategies and also to explain them to the in-house
- While this is a senior role, we also want someone who still understands the platforms and is comfortable rolling their sleeves up to help the team out if necessary.
What’s in it for you
- 24 days annual holiday, plus additional days after 3 years’ service.
- Work to life balance: 3 days in office, 2 days working from home.
- Competitive salary + annual bonus (after completion of probation)
- Free private healthcare, life insurance cover and pension after successful completion of 6 month probation period.
- Fun team socials.
- Complementary fruits and snacks
Apply for the role Head of Paid Search – Hybrid/London at Pentasia.