- Salary Up to £95K Plus benefits
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 33880
Have you got previous extensive Sportsbook Product experience? Have you previously managed and upskilled a Product team?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity:
Salary in the region of £90K to £95K with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is an exciting B2B Sportsbook Platform. Their unique Multi-Tenant system allows them to build product solutions that are more complex than anything available on the market today.
They are looking for a Head of Product to join their team and take full ownership of the product strategy to deliver best-in-class sports betting and back-office applications.
This is a hands-on role where product execution and delivery is key and as the Head of Product you will be the key point of contact between engineering and business teams reporting directly to the CPO. You’ll be given full ownership of the product strategy/roadmap and will need to consider how new products and features may differentiate in the industry, as well as working closely with the C-level team to drive product culture and influence company culture.
- Lead a group of industry expert Product Managers and Product Owners and drive/motivate the product team by continuous career progress.
- Own end to end product strategy in line with the company’s product vision and become the first point of contact to the C-level team.
- Build and maintain a high performance, data-driven, diverse & collaborative product culture.
- Serve as the voice of the market across the business and be passionate about delighting customers via strong value propositions and customer experience.
- Partner with technology management team in an agile environment through definition, design, scoping and delivery?
- Proven record of building strong product teams and performance management
- Excellent communicator and relationship building skills, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Strong sportsbook knowledge and passionate sports fan.
- Excellent project management skills through time management, prioritisation & communication
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.
You can Apply for the Head of Product – B2B Sportsbook Platform – London Role at Pentasia