- Salary COMPETITIVE
- Contract Permanent
- Location Sofia
- Reference 30486
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- The candidate should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast- paced environment including multiple platforms and diverse technologies.
- The individual will work closely with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
- The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired in an online games company, preferably within the gambling/gaming industry, with as much experience as possible in development for mobile devices. Being able to provide links to live HTML5 games would be a significant advantage.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about their job. They must also have the following qualities and experience:
- Excellent written and spoken English is critical as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
- Experience in development for mobile is essential for this role, and also a minimum 3 years’ experience of the following:
- Passion and enthusiasm for games development
- PixiJS, PhaserJS, ImpactJS
- Object Orientated approach to programming
- Awareness of what makes a game fun and easy to play
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creativity and open-mindedness
- Desire to learn new skills
- Team player
The following skills would also be highly beneficial:
- Experience with Photoshop
- Knowledge of good client interface design
- Personal interest in gaming, and the gambling/gaming industry in general