- Salary Depending on experience
- Contract Permanent
- Location Stockholm
- Reference 32202
Our Client, a fast-growing sports betting start-up is looking for an iOS Developer to join their team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Their platform is currently available for iOS and Android devices, with support for more platforms under way.
Their plan is to expand globally, targeting the US and subsequently all states where online sports betting is regulated. They are currently working on setting up the US HQ and development studio.
You will be working in their offices located in central Stockholm, as well as having the possibility to visit the US offices and meet the rest of the developers in person from time to time.
What they offer
- A possibility to be part of one of the fastest growing and most talked about companies in the industry – and participate in the revolution we bring to betting world!
- Become a member of a company with a start-up mentality, working with Agile methods, where you will have a large part in affecting the company’s future with your ideas and thoughts!
- Possibility of working remotely some days per week
Skills and requirements
- A university degree in computer science, or other relevant field with a minimum of four years of experience in iOS Development using Swift
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- You are familiar with the MVVM pattern and you have used it to build native applications
- Deep understanding of APIs and third-party libraries
- Testing is part of your everyday development and you understand the importance of writing well documented code
- You believe that Git is essential for every development project and you have extensive experience with it
This company does not offer sponsorship.
You can apply for the iOS Developer role at Pentasia.