- Salary Attractive salary & benefits
- Contract Permanent
- Location London
- Reference 30775
A leading, international iGaming software provider.
This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
They are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to expand the iOS development team and help them build the next generation of our mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published mobile apps would be a significant advantage.
The team has graphic designers, therefore advanced design skills are not essential. However, applicants should have an eye for detail and be proficient at handling graphical assets.
The developer will need to be able to operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time and thrive in ambiguity – and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and confident developer who will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross functional development teams to deliver world-class mobile apps, meeting the highest standards of technical certification that the industry requires.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of iOS native apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in iOS (Swift)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in releasing apps on the App Store
- Understanding of Hybrid Apps & communication between webpages and native code
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
This role may require a small amount of travel to our offices in London
This client operates in a highly regulated environment, and candidate may be required to obtain an occupational gaming license in one or more U.S. states, which includes an application of personal data, a criminal and credit check, and fingerprints. GAN will cover all costs and provide access to an Identity Protection program.
Next Steps: Apply to this vacancy with your CV, make sure it has a phone number on it and I will get in touch shortly!