- Salary €40000 to €45000
- Location Malta
- Reference 35271
My client, a leading company in the iGaming industry, is looking for IT Administrator to join their team in Malta.
The successful candidate will assume a critical role in configuring, upkeeping, and supervising the full spectrum of IT assets within the organization. These assets encompass networks, servers, workstations, printers, and cloud services.
Their primary duty will revolve around ensuring the uninterrupted operation and peak efficiency of the network and related hardware to meet the requirements of all users. Additionally, this entails the integration and oversight of any necessary cloud or private cloud services.
- Planning, deploying, configuring, and maintaining desktops, peripherals, operating systems, and various desktop applications, following industry and security best practices.
- Developing and implementing procedures to enhance system security and protect against unauthorized access, environmental factors, and misuse.
- Ensuring the reliability, availability, and serviceability of our company’s IT services, networks, workstations, and cloud environments, minimizing downtime and optimizing performance.
- Maintaining and updating our IT asset register and leveraging our internal ticketing system to streamline operations.
- Promoting a culture of data and network security awareness within the organization.
- Collaborating with external contractors to ensure seamless software and system operation aligned with business goals.
- Performing system backup and recovery processes in line with our disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Providing end-user training and support for system modifications and new technologies.
- Managing communication systems and overseeing end-user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
Desired experience and skillset:
- 2+ years of network administration or system administration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, System Administration or related field.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Proficiency in Microsoft services.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard ticketing systems.
- Knowledge of monitoring and maintaining networks and end-user devices, and any exposure to RMM solutions would be a considered advantageous.
- System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, Networking, or other relevant network-related fields.
- Practical experience with Cloud Solutions, including configuration, maintenance, and support.
- Expertise with physical network equipment like routers, firewalls, and switches.
- The successful candidate will cater to Tier 1, Tier 2 support.
- Knowledge of centrally managed security services such as antivirus.
- Solid knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including knowledge of security, storage, data protection and disaster recovery protocols.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
Apply for the role of IT Administrator on Pentasia.