IT Manager (Hands Off) – Incident Management
- Salary Circa €70,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location Málaga
- Reference 34351
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. However this is not a Gambling/Gaming company in a classic sense, this is a technology company providing solutions to companies within the Gaming sector.
This is a hands off, people focused managerial role. If you are a natural people’s person with a strong technology and technical understanding then this could be a very well suited role for you.
I am on the hunt for a Service Owner / IT Manager to join our Markets Integrations Gaming Services Department and lead the Customer Solutions Team here in a newly formed Malaga Office.
A hybrid working model is on offer (3/2) with this international team whom speak both English and Spanish based in Malaga.
The Service Owner will lead the team to support global product updates and service availability in a client-centric environment. Focusing on quality and innovation, ensuring the commercial context of any releases are clearly defined and understood by the team.
- Successfully leading a team of talented Software Engineers and Coordinators to ensure that our state of the art casino software is available always.
- Create and enhance the service culture of by thorough, efficient release management procedures. Responsible for the communication of all pertinent information including the impact, solution, duration, commercial benefit of any release to internal stakeholders and the customer.
- Ensuring processes are in place to continually analyse and improve strategies and KPI’s.
- Create and enhance the service culture of thorough, efficient release management procedures.
- Responsible for the communication of all pertinent information including the impact, solution, duration, commercial benefit of any release to internal stakeholders and the customer.
- Successfully completing projects through efficient collation of information, product understanding, allocation of people resource and communication.
- Ensuring products and services have the ability to be monitored, minimising the impact of irrelevant and false alerts and ensuring that only valid critical alerts are captured and alerted on.
- Making sound commercial decisions when providing solutions through the creation and referencing of core release management analytics, regular change audits and effective communication.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement based on core indicators through the measurement, reporting and analysis of key indicators in incident management.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant experience and domain knowledge within a technology or iGaming organization (desirable).
- A proven track record of managing a team.
- High attention to detail.
- An emphasis on excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform well under pressure.
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to identify key areas for automation and innovation.
- Implementation of Preventative Measures
- Ability to lead a group of engineers in order to grow a talented, motivated and professional team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Project Planning and Delivery.
Apply for the position of IT Manager (Hands Off) – Incident Management on Pentasia.