- Salary €35,000 to €50,000
- Contract Permanent
- Location Sliema
- Reference 33969
iGaming client looking for an IT Support Team Lead.
- Be the first Senior Member to kickstart team off in Malta whilst being given the opportunity to have an influence of ongoing projects and work closely with Operations Manager.
- Yearly bonus Scheme.
- Monthly Wellness Allowance.
- Standard Office hours – Monday to Friday.
Role is based on Internal IT Support for company staff that are both onsite and remotely.
- Manage IOC department, delegate assignments for team member to ensure maximum throughput in term of team performance.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Organize and provide regular training to the team on core business applications.
- Create, maintain, and update policies and procedures based on company strategies and business requirements; report and propose when they are no longer accurate.
- Assist in compliance audits and portrait good understanding of IT policies.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members during incidents and projects.
- Monitor team’s progress of tasks and projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Identify team’s strengths and weaknesses, constantly aim for improvement.
- Work closely with other staff in and outside of the department to resolve complex issues
- Ensure each team member has a development plan and it is being adhered to.
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, communicate maintenance or incidents to the business till the point of resolution.
- Ensure discovery of the root causes of production incidents.
- Communicate project progress on regular bases with the stakeholders and other interested parties.
- Good self-awareness. Actively seeks out tasks that help develop skills and knowledge.
- Able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Capable of multitasking, good time management and prioritization of workload.
- Keen to be involved in a wide variety of projects and tasks.
- Able to work in a team and stand-alone capacity.
- Actively seeks ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- User management through Active Directory.
- Managing DNS and DHCP network.
- Managing permissions through security groups.
- Windows server experience with 2012 or greater.
You can Apply for the IT Support Team Lead Role at Pentasia