- Salary €40,000 - €55,000
- Location Seville
- Reference 33677
Pentasia is proudly partnered with an industry leader – they support more than 100K transactions per second combined, and they are working for much more with their sights set on the top three e-gaming and betting software development companies recognised worldwide for adding the most value to its partners.
For this reason, we are looking for PL/SQL developer who are enthusiastic about building modern, resilient and scalable applications to join them on a hybrid basis in Seville.
You will spend time on:
- Working collaboratively with product owners and other engineers to create the best product for your customers within our next application.
- Ensuring operational excellence of your services / applications.
- Understanding how our business works and how products add value to your customers.
- Learning and sharing experiences on new technologies and trends and how you can leverage them in current and future products.
- Collaborating and sharing knowledge with others across the group.
- Exhibiting passion and showing commitment to drive change.
We are looking for these skills:
- Experienced in PL/SQL (5+ years)
- Experienced in Java (3+ years)
- English: B1 – B2 (Intermediate)
Also on offer:
- Continuous learning program with technical internals sessions for continuous improvement.
- Access to our online e-learning platform.
- Internal training sessions during office hours to learn and grow, such as “Coding Dojo” sessions which we have to learn and share coding techniques.
Apply for the role Java Developer (Hybrid from Seville) at Pentasia.