- Salary €35K - €55K
- Contract Permanent
- Location Malta
- Reference 33859
Growing iGaming Provider need Java Developers to join Maltese team
- Chance to work on a modern state of the art technology stack
- Exciting company with plans to grow further
- You would mainly be working on the client’s gaming platform which drives multiple iGaming websites, which provides sporting events to hundreds of thousands of players worldwide.
Your Day to Day:
- Produce top quality designed, easily maintainable code in conjunction with necessary documentation.
- The software you produce should hold the highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities.
- Ensure quality of the software, conduct unit and system tests.
- Work through the full software lifecycle, taking ownership and responsibility throughout the process.
- Follow good software engineering practices always encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Communicate ideas and solutions with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 years+ using Java, Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- A technology enthusiast, research current trends in software development and come back to the time with any ideas on how these trends could potentially be implemented internally
- Experience with distributed and messaging systems such as microservices and Kafka.
- Previous exposure to SQL as well as PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases.
- Experience in DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes and Continuous Integration.
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies such as React.
- Ability to work in a Linux environment, with basic bash skills
You can Apply for the Java Developer Role at Pentasia